Stojanovic & Associates is governed by the Federal Privacy Act 1988 ("Privacy Act").
- Stojanovic & Associates only collects information that is necessary to identify you, contact you, make an assessment of your circumstances and eligibility for migration advice purposes and to provide ongoing information about migration and settlement matters.
- Stojanovic & Associates takes reasonable steps to safeguard the personal information that we collect from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
- Stojanovic & Associates may use and/or disclose your personal information for reasonable secondary purposes related to migration and settlement such as; marketing our services, compliance with legal obligations and helping us improve our services. We do not provide your personal information to any third parties unless required to do so by law.
- Stojanovic & Associates is unable to discuss your personal details with any third party enquiring on your behalf (including family) unless you provide a written consent authorising us to do so.
- Subject to the exceptions set out in the Privacy Act, you may gain access to your personal information which Stojanovic & Associates holds by contacting us. A fee may be charged for providing access.